We ship via ACS and DHL.
As per International Laws regulating Commerce and Trade of imports and exports all orders are shipped out of Athens, Greece, with an OFFICIAL INVOICE declaring the exact total of merchandise purchased in Euro.
|Destination||Delivery time||Orders below 350€||Orders over 350€|
|USA & Canada||3-7 days||25€||free|
|Rest of the World||3-7 days||40€||free|
IT IS ILLEGAL TO DECLARE LOWER VALUES OR THE ITEMS AS GIFTS AS PER INTERNATIONAL IMPORT REGULATIONS.
Shipping to the rest of the World : Prices and invoices do not include VAT (Value Added Tax) and do not include import fees which must be paid upon delivery. As the recipient, you are liable for all import duties, customs and local sales taxes levied by the country you are shipping to ; payment of these is necessary to release your order from customs on arrival. Payments are in Euro.
ORDER TRACKING FOR ORDERS DISPATCHED IN EUROPEAN COUNTRIES AND REST OF THE WORLD.
Once your order has been shipped, you will receive email confirmation that your order has been dispatched and an email notification with the tracking number.
If you are not happy with your order regarding the size, the items can be returned within 7 working days for a size exchange refund.
Please follow these instructions if you need to return an item.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org, within 7 working days of receiving your order and request a Return Merchandise Authorization number. Please include Item Codes.
- Returns must be sent with ACS as instructed in the authorization email that you will receive. Go to www.acscourier.net and find your local …..phone number to arrange a pick-up.
- Returns for size for total or partial refund are accepted by our company only in case that we run out of stock and we are not able to send you the desired size in the specific item. All returns are at client’s expense. Shipment and return fees (where applicable) will be deducted from the refund. Refunds will appear on the client’s credit card statement within two billing cycles (may vary for different credit card companies). Shipment and return import fees will be deducted from the refund.
- Returns for size exchange are at client’s expense. Shipment and return fees (where applicable) will be deducted from the refund. Refunds will appear on the client’s credit card statement within two billing cycles (may vary for different credit card companies). Shipment and return import fees will be deducted from the refund.
- Items must be returned within 7 working days after receiving the Return Merchandising Authorization number.
WHEN RETURNED ITEMS MUST:
- Not be worn, washed or altered.
- Have all original tags, dust bags, extra buttons etc.
- Have their undamaged original boxes (shoes and accessories).
- Be neatly packaged in order to ensure safe delivery.
- Contain the printed email of return authorization.
- Shoes: all shoes must be tried on a carpeted surface until you are certain you are keeping them. Shoes should be returned unmarked and in their original, undamaged shoe box as this is considered part of the product. Shoes that are returned without a box, in a damaged box or with marked soles may not be accepted, and may be sent back to the customer.
- PRODUCTS ON SALE MAY NOT BE RETURNED NOR EXCHANGED.
- PERFUMES AND BEAUTY PRODUCTS MAY NOT BE RETURNED NOR EXCHANGED.
- BATHING SUIT AND UNDERWEAR MAY NOT BE RETURNED NOR EXCHANGED.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors of our products that appear on www.email adress. However, as computer monitors vary, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any color will be completely accurate.
All items are quality controlled and checked for any faults before they are dispatched to customers.
contact us at: email@example.com in relation to such returns.
Please note that we may not accept liability for goods that are not returned via ACS.
We accept Visa and MasterCard, credit cards .
Also, there is an option for Payment on Delivery only for deliveries all over Greece.
Payment is only debited from your card at time of dispatch. Our company has taken all necessary precautions regarding the security of your transactions through your credit card and all credit card holders are subject to validity control.
All transactions on this website are processed via PCI DSS Security Standards.
Please note: HYDORA Concept Stores does not have access to your Credit Card Details and Data.
To help ensure that your shopping experience is safe, simple and secure HYDORA Concept Stores uses PCI DSS Security Standards technology. This encrypts and protects the data you send to us over the internet.
This ensures that your information is kept private while in transit between your web browser and our web server.
Terms & conditions
PLEASE READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY
BEFORE USING THIS SITE
The present website hydora.gr is the online store «HYDORA CONCEPT STORES» owned by the Company under the trade name “AISAKOS SA”, with the distinctive title “HYDORA CONCEPT STORES” , which is incorporating under the laws of Greece and whose registered office is at 87 MARATHONOS AVENUE & SALAMINOS, PALLINI , P.C. 153 51, Athens – Greece , tel no: 0030 210 6620878, registration number: 005345201000, tax number: 999509806 and firstname.lastname@example.org
HYDORA CONCEPT STORES is legally committed to complying with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 216/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data). We have adopted appropriate legal principles, technical steps and operational guidelines to safeguard that our client’s personal data are stored and processed with safety and according to applicable laws. We want our clients to feel confident that they are fully protected and for that reason we make sure that the users/customers of our online-shop have the discrepancy to exercise their rights at all times without procedural delays.
On that basis, via the present Notice we want to notify our clients on what grounds and for what purposes we process their personal information, what kind of data we process, and what are the rights that our clients are entitled to exercise when using our online shop and our website’s features.
B. PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
HYDORA CONCEPT STORES processes personal data only for purposes which do not contradict the provisions of applicable legislation and only after having secured that the user has provided his/her written consent thereto and is eligible to exercise its legal rights at all times and without delay. In that respect, in order to be able to operate our online shop properly and to provide quality products and enhanced services to our clients, we process certain personal information of our users. More analytically, we may process personal data on below cases:
To serve legitimate and commercial interests, such as the selling of goods through our online shop; In order to purchase products demonstrated on our e-shop, our clients have the option to become members to our website by creating a personal user account. In order to complete the registration procedure, the user is required:
to provide a user name and unique password code. To prevent online fraud and hacking, we only accept passwords which are at least 7 characters long and contain a minimum of one (1) uppercase letter, a minimum of one (1) lowercase letter, a minimum of one (1) digit and a minimum of one (1) special character. We also use strong antivirus and antimalware programs and firewalls to prevent potentially unwanted content on our website, web attacks and leaks of the data we store.
to provide his/her full name, address, phone number and email. When processing payments of selected product(s) the user is also asked to provide the details of a debit or credit card and the full name of the card’s beneficiary. All aforementioned personal information is necessary for the proper user of our online shop and the completion of a transaction between the customer and HYDORA CONCEPT STORES.
We also provide the eligibility to our customers to purchase products from our e-shop as guests, i.e. without becoming members. In such case, the user must provide his full name, address, phone number, email and payment details (debit/credit card details) in order for his order to be processed, paid and delivered.
The complete safety of every transaction on our e-shop has been secured with appropriate technical means by HYDORA CONCEPT STORES in coordination with its collaborating bank which is PCI DSS certified.
It should also be noted that when a user processes a payment of a selected/ordered item, he/she enters a contract with HYDORA CONCEPT STORES. It follows that HYDORA CONCEPT STORES should have access to afore said data in order to fulfill its contractual obligations (delivery of goods) and to make sure that the contractual obligation of the other party is also fulfilled (payment of an ordered product by the client). In order to safeguard that the personal data it processes is kept anonymous for third parties, HYDORA CONCEPT STORES applies encryption and pseudonymization methods according to the requirements of applicable laws.
To serve other legitimate/commercial interests pertaining to the operation of our business. In that respect we collect and process personal information of our clients (full name, IP details, address, email):
in order to promote and demonstrate products to them which are more relevant to their preferences according to their previous purchases on our e-shop.
Also, in order to expose and promote newly arrived products to our clients.
in order to run advertising and marketing campaigns which help us improve our services.
in order to to collect statistical data (e.g. to identify which products are more popular) and to display products to our customers on third-party web-pages which could be of their interest based on their previous preferences.
In order to enhance the quality of the services we provide, to improve the technical features and design of our website and to be able to run our business properly by minimizing unexpected business disruptions.
Via the present Notice we consider it of utmost importance to underline that we process personal data only if the data subjects (clients/website users) have provided their prior, explicit and informed consent thereto. Additionally, by all times, our clients/users have the eligibility to withdraw their consent and to exercise their rights with respect to the processing of their rights as described per below. In such cases, HYDORA CONCEPT STORES shall be obliged to cease or restrict the processing of personal information or proceed with other corrective actions (as may reasonably be required by data subject), unless it demonstrates legitimate grounds for the processing which override the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims or in cases where such processing is permitted or imposed by applicable laws (see also below chapter).
C. DATA SUBJECT RIGHTS
- It is hereby highlighted that HYDORA CONCEPT STORES processes your personal data only for lawful reasons which are permitted by applicable legislation and more specifically, only if:
- You have given your consent to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes;
- processing is necessary for the performance of a contract with HYDORA CONCEPT STORES to which you are a party or in order for us to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract with HYDORA CONCEPT STORES;
- processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which HYDORA CONCEPT STORES is subject;
- processing is necessary in order to protect the vital interests of the data subject or of another natural person;
- processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller;
- processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by HYDORA CONCEPT STORES or by a third party, except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require protection of personal data.
- Taking above guarantees and commitments into consideration kindly note that you are entitled to exercise the following rights according to applicable laws as regards the processing of your personal data:
- Right of access – i.e. your right to request access to your personal data and information about how and on what grounds we process it and what are your specific rights when accessing your data (see also below);
- Right to restriction of processing – i.e. your right to obtain from HYDORA CONCEPT STORES restriction of processing where one of the following applies:
- you contest the accuracy of your personal data;
- HYDORA CONCEPT STORES no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but they are required by you for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- you have objected to processing;
- any other reason provided by applicable law.
Where processing has been restricted, such personal data shall, with the exception of storage, only be processed by HYDORA CONCEPT STORES, with your consent or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims or for the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of important public interest of the Union or of a Member State.
- Right to rectification – i.e. your right to obtain from HYDORA CONCEPT STORES without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, you also have the right to have incomplete personal data completed.
- Right to erasure (also known as the Right to be Forgotten) – i.e. your right to obtain from HYDORA CONCEPT STORES the erasure of personal data concerning you without undue delay. HYDORA CONCEPT STORES shall have the obligation to erase your personal data without undue delay where one of the following grounds applies:
- The personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
- You withdraw consent on which the processing is based and where there is no other legal ground for the processing;
- You object to the processing and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing,
- In cases where your personal data have to be erased by HYDORA CONCEPT STORES for compliance with a legal obligation in Union or Greek Law to which HYDORA CONCEPT STORES is subject.
- Above provisions shall not apply to the extent that processing is necessary:
– for exercising the right of freedom of expression and information;
– for compliance with a legal obligation which requires processing by Union or Greek law to which HYDORA CONCEPT STORES is subject;
– for reasons of public interest in the area of public health;
– for statistical purposes in accordance with Article 89(1) of the General Data Protection Regulation;
– or the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
– for any other reasons provided by applicable legislation.
- Right to data portability – i.e. your right to receive the personal data concerning you, which you provided to HYDORA CONCEPT STORES, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transmit those data to another controller.
- Right to object – i.e. your right to object to the processing of your personal information including processing through automated means (including profiling) and cases where your data are processed for direct marketing purposes. When a user exercises his/her right to object to the processing of his/her personal data, HYDORA CONCEPT STORES shall no longer process the personal data unless it demonstrates compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
- Right to lodge a complaint before the Greek Data Protection Authority or other competent Data Protection Supervising Authorities, in cases you believe that your personal data has been violated or processed for different reasons other than those agreed with HYDORA CONCEPT STORES
D. HYDORA CONCEPT STORES
Contact details: For any requests pertaining to the processing of your personal data by HYDORA CONCEPT STORES, kindly contact us via email at email address email@example.com or by phone at +30 2106620878
Please note that requests for data access, erasure, etc. are dealt with via the webform referred to above (click). Requests to unsubscribe from our mailing list can be made by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link in any of our marketing emails addressed to you.
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal information (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request for access is clearly unfounded or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with the request in such circumstances.
E. Governing Law – Jurisdiction
This Legal Notice shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Greek Laws. For Any dispute between the Parties which cannot be resolved amicably, the Parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Athens, Greece.
HYDORA CONCEPT STORES has established solid and customer-oriented business policies which allow us to serve our customers’ needs efficiently and to respond effectively to any client’s request and/or question relating to our services. We strongly believe that our customers should be thoroughly informed on our commercial policies in order to feel confident that their orders shall be timely delivered and in order for them to know that we have developed appropriate procedures to deal with unlikely business disruptions or problems that our clients may encounter. In that respect, below we cite important information on how we run our business.
B. ORDERING A PRODUCT
HYDORA CONCEPT STORES exposes and sells products which are immediately available according to daily feedbacks that we receive from our warehouses. When ordering a product our customers (either members or guests) receive a unique tracking number which enables them to monitor the processing of their order (see below).
Product payments are proceeded directly on our website. Our clients have the option to use a debit or a credit card by filling in the respective fields requesting the card number details and card beneficiary. The security of the transaction is guaranteed by our collaborating bank institution which is PCI DSS certified. After validating that transmitted payment details are correct and valid HYDORA CONCEPT STORES provides a unique tracking number to its customers allowing them to check the status of their orders. In parallel, our warehouses are notified to collect and prepare the ordered products for further delivery to our logistics service providers.
We accept Visa, MasterCard,
Please note, payment is only debited from your card at time of dispatch.
All payments made using the card are processed through the electronic payment platform of “Alpha E-Commerce” of Alpha Bank and uses TLS 1.2 encryption protocol encryption with 128-bit (Secure Sockets Layer – SSL). Encryption is a way of coding the information until it reaches its recipient, who will be able to decode it using the appropriate key.
D. DELIVERY DATE
|Destination||Delivery time||Orders below 350€||Orders over 350€|
|USA & Canada||3-7 days||25€||free|
|Rest of the World||3-7 days||40€||free|
- Within Greece
Prices and invoices include VAT (Value Added Tax).Payments are in Euro
- Within EU
Prices and invoices include VAT (Value Added Tax).Payments are in Euro
- Third Countries
Prices and invoices do not include VAT (Value Added Tax) and do not include import fees which must be paid upon delivery. As the recipient, you are liable for all import duties, customs and local sales taxes levied by the country you are shipping to ; payment of these is necessary to release your order from customs on arrival. Payments are in Euro.
Kindly note that the date of delivery may vary due to carrier shipping practices, delivery location, method of delivery, and the items ordered.
LIABILITY DISCLAIMER: Under no circumstances whatsoever shall HYDORA CONCEPT STORES be held liable for any delivery delays caused by force majeure incidents (e.g. strikes, riot, lock outs or disorder, act of God, war acts, hostilities or embargo, terrorism, revolution, etc.)
E. DELIVERY COST
Please check our “Shipping Methods
F. CANCELLATION OF ORDERS PRIOR TO DELIVERY
Customers may cancel their orders within 24 hours upon order placement and prior to delivery of selected items by sending a cancellation email at firstname.lastname@example.org stating their full name, tracking number and reason for cancellation. HYDORA CONCEPT STORES will refund your purchase within 14 days upon receipt of cancellation email.
HYDORA CONCEPT STORES makes every possible effort to duly fulfill every order it receives. In rare cases, where for unforeseen reasons, it will not be possible to fulfill your order within the specified time, we will contact you, as soon as possible, and, if no other solution can be found, we will refund the full price of your order.
G. RETURN OF PRODUCTS
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return the product to HYDORA CONCEPT STORES for a refund, within 14 calendar days from the date you received your order. Send us an email to: email@example.com stating your full name, order number and reason for return. Then, book your complimentary collection via courier name and have your items sent back to us. Book your free collection online.
Enter your 10-digit waybill number located under the barcode of your printed returns label that appears as “WAYBILL XX XXXX XXXX”. Review your details and select a convenient date and time for collection. Please make sure your items are returned new, unused and with all HYDORA CONCEPT STORES and designer garment tags still attached. There is an € 10 shipping charge for all returns. Please note, the charge is per order.
Returns that do not meet our policy will not be accepted and will be sent back to you with a €20 delivery cost. This is applicable to orders at any price. If the product is received by HYDORA CONCEPT STORES in unused and undamaged condition, we will refund your purchase within 14 days upon receipt of the product by HYDORA CONCEPT STORES due to varying processing times between payment providers.
Please note that refunds can take up to 15 working days to show on your account due to varying processing times between payment providers.
H. DAMAGED OR DEFECTIVE GOODS
Prior to shipment of goods HYDORA CONCEPT STORES applies strict internal quality tests to make sure that all goods shall be delivered in excellent condition and without damages. In the unlikely event that you receive a defective or damaged product, kindly contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon receipt of your email, our customer care department will contact you immediately for all necessary arrangements for the shipment of the product to HYDORA CONCEPT STORES. Please make sure your product is returned with all HYDORA CONCEPT STORES and designer garment tags still attached. Once we receive the product, our responsible department will check its condition. If the product is found to be defective or damaged, we will send you an email asking you whether you wish the replacement of the product with an identical/similar/ new product or a full refund of your money. HYDORA CONCEPT STORES will refund your purchase within 14 days upon receipt of the defective/damaged product.
In the case that you are not satisfied with our services feel free to address your complaint via email to our customer care department and more specifically at email@example.com. You may also contact our customer care department via phone by calling +30 2106220878 HYDORA CONCEPT STORES (office hours: 09:00 – 17:00 EET) takes all complaints seriously and is committed to resolve them – if feasible – to the customer’s satisfaction.